YDevelopments GDPR Policy
What information we hold:
Your email address, phone number and enquiry preferences when you fill in the contact form on our website. Information on how you use the site, using cookies and page tagging techniques.
This data can be viewed by authorised people at YDevelopments to:
- Improve the site by monitoring how you use it
- Gather feedback to improve our services
- Respond to any feedback you send us, if you’ve asked us to
- Send email alerts to users who request them
- Provide you with information about our services if you want it
Where your data is stored:
We store your data on secure servers
Keeping your data secure:
Sending information over the internet is generally not completely secure, and we can’t guarantee the security of your data while it’s in transit.
Any data you send is at your own risk.
We have procedures and security features in place to keep your data secure once we receive it.
Please note that after a reasonable time length your data will be wiped from our server.
Disclosing your information:
We won’t share your information with any other organisations for marketing, market research or commercial purposes, and we don’t pass on your details to other websites.